Who is Going to Inverness FL Show?

Lisa,

I live 20 to 30 minutes from there. I live in a small town of Busnell, As for animals, here we go I have 1 ferret, 1 ginea pig, 1 great dane, 1 mini dashound, 2 jack russel terriers, 9 cats, 1 blk std cochin roo, 2 rir hens, 2 ee hens, 1 blk frizzle roo, 2 white roos, 2 cuckoo marans hens, 1 silkie hen, 1 splash hen, 1 black frizzle hen, 1 delaware hen. then i have five 5 week delaware hens for sale and 4 silkie mix babies for sale. i have 21 eggs in bator, delawares, silkie,ee and rir and 12 sizzles eggs coming and 12 cochin eggs coming this week. so I have a bunch of animals. oh i forgot i have 14 courtnix quail. I can not wait til Saturday.

Annika

frow.gif
wee.gif

Only hours now until the event!

I am planning to be there and take lots of photos.

I have a Buff Cochin hen and would like to find a Buff or any other color Pekin
Bantam hen so I will have a big bird and a smaller bird paling around together
in the back yard.
I am really looking forward to seeing some fine specimens representing a
variety of breeds!

I kinda look like this if you would like to say hi I will be on good behavior.

bchick2.jpg

I am really interested in the smallest fluffiest birds I can find.

I stopped by the auditoriam for a little while; what gorgeous gorgeous birds. As was mentioned before in another thread, it does seem that there are way more bantams than heavy birds. Id say probably 80-20 bantams to heavies. But thats okay, I saw a lot of very very pretty birds (and a lot of eggs in the cages). Bantams of every color imaginable. Nice row of RIR heavies, only 2 buff orps, I think 3 Jersey Giants, several very nice buff and light brahmas. It does seem the bantams are much more popular, tho.

My daughter and I went and had a great time looking at all the different birds. We ended up with a white Silkie hen as a pet for my daughter. She has named her "Shelly". (My daughter is 4)
smile.png

It was a lot of fun.

Back
Top Bottom