Who is hatching on Nov. 14???

I got a dozen bantam and 4 speckled hamburg due on the 17th!
My 1st time.
lol.png

Has anyone candled yet?? I did!! (I can't help myself, it's my first time, and I am sooo curious)!!!! It's so fun having other people hatching around the same day!!! I am so excited, it looks like a lot of my eggs are fertile, when I candled there was the little dark spot and veins! I hope they all make it to hatch day!!! Chrissie

Has anyone candled yet?? I did!! (I can't help myself, it's my first time, and I am sooo curious)!!!! It's so fun having other people hatching around the same day!!! I am so excited, it looks like a lot of my eggs are fertile, when I candled there was the little dark spot and veins! I hope they all make it to hatch day!!! Chrissie

Quote:
I have 28 due the 13-14th. I candled yesterday on day 5 for the 20 Blue & Black Mottled Cochin bantams and day 4 for the 8 mixed color Cochin bantams. I have 22 developing!!!!! 18 of the Mottled Cochins and 4 of the mixed color Cochins!!!!! I can't wait!!!!
big_smile.png

I don't think candling would do me any good. My eggs are too dark and I wouldn't know what I was doing. I have decided to just be patient and wait.

Quote:
I have 28 due the 13-14th. I candled yesterday on day 5 for the 20 Blue & Black Mottled Cochin bantams and day 4 for the 8 mixed color Cochin bantams. I have 22 developing!!!!! 18 of the Mottled Cochins and 4 of the mixed color Cochins!!!!! I can't wait!!!!
big_smile.png

Hello!! I just candled all of my eggs. Out of 19, 17 are bouncing around, it is sooo cool. The kids were amazed!! I just added 2 Blk Tailed Jap Bantam eggs 2 days ago, 1 seems to be fertile. I will have to wait and see on the other one!! The 13/14th can't come quick enough!! Chrissie

Back
Top Bottom