Who is your candidate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should have the option:

NONE OF THE ABOVE
yesss.gif

Thats who Im voting for. Not voting for any of those ilks,nor for ficus tree,or mickey mouse.

None of the above should be a binding ballot vote in every and all elections.

goodpost.gif

If you only hear all the bad stuff a candidate has ever done, and we all have baggage you will never get a good candidate. The media by and large makes money from what the air and bad news sells. I go to thier websites and sift through the hype and look to see what the good thing each person has done and what they support and who or what groups support them that can say more than lip service from a talking head on the squawkbox.

If you only hear all the bad stuff a candidate has ever done, and we all have baggage you will never get a good candidate. The media by and large makes money from what the air and bad news sells. I go to thier websites and sift through the hype and look to see what the good thing each person has done and what they support and who or what groups support them that can say more than lip service from a talking head on the squawkbox.
:goodpost: I agree!!

well, i like gingrich alot, but rick santorum isn't too bad either. I really can't stand Romney though, he can't even answer a direct question. Plus I am not impressed with his bandwagon mentality

I got Obama - Yeah right !!!

I wouldn't vote for any of the candidates we have. They are all cheats and liars, their only interest being to line their pockets. Most of the candidates have no clue what it means to be a working class. They have absolutely no concern as to the plight of working class America.

My vote goes to Harry Potter for President and VP to Hermione Granger.

I got Obama - Yeah right !!!

I wouldn't vote for any of the candidates we have. They are all cheats and liars, their only interest being to line their pockets. Most of the candidates have no clue what it means to be a working class. They have absolutely no concern as to the plight of working class America.

My vote goes to Harry Potter for President and VP to Hermione Granger.

Thought I would point out that Ron Paul is a Obstetrics/Gynecologist from the country with a pretty solid voting history an also refused his government retirement money.

Just saying...

Thought I would point out that Ron Paul is a Obstetrics/Gynecologist from the country with a pretty solid voting history an also refused his government retirement money.

Just saying...

I was about to say the same thing. The guy has even sworn to reduce the presidential salary!

Speaking of which, I got 100% Ron Paul. Perry was second, with 36%, and Romney was third. I trust none of the candidates except Paul. I'm disappointed, however, that none of the questions related to the Federal Reserve, which, IMO, is a very important issue, and one of the areas where Paul and Gingrich overlap.

Random Paul-related humor that all can appreciate, even those who despise him. Chuck Norris turns green with envy.

Fact #1 - Ron Paul has X-ray vision, but doesn't use it as that would be an invasion of privacy.
Fact #2 - Ron Paul can time travel, but doesn't do it because it's unconstitutional.
Fact #3 - Ron Paul can't do yoga - his positions never change.
Fact #4 - Ron Paul doesn't just cut spending - he issues a letter of marque and reprisal and has it hunted down and killed.
Fact #5 - Ron Paul can make oil and water mix, but doesn't, because he believes in liberty for all, even oil and water.

We should have the option:

NONE OF THE ABOVE
yesss.gif

Thats who Im voting for. Not voting for any of those ilks,nor for ficus tree,or mickey mouse.

None of the above should be a binding ballot vote in every and all elections.

goodpost.gif

You do. You have the ability to write someones name in if you do not like the two main runners. Seriously you need to learn about Ron Paul.

The main reason the media ignores Ron Paul is because he stands for Liberty and they have no dirt on him. The only thing i found is that he was talking to a supporter while eating a sandwich and he had his mouth full. Even then the food was off to the side.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom