Who Layed This?

dsbailey70

Chirping
5 Years
Jul 7, 2014
Nederland, Texas
I've been gone this weekend for Drill (Navy Reserve duty). Before I got home, a friend collected the two eggs on the left, and I believe they're from my two Silkies (they look the same as their other ones). I got home roughly three hours afterward, and found another egg, the one on the right. It's almost white/off white; I'm not sure, as I'm slightly color blind. It appears a little more elongated than the other two, and isn't quite as big in diameter.. I also have an EE and a BR in the same coop; both of which are almost 10 weeks old. Could the egg on the right be a first egg from one of them? If so, I'd guess the EE?

Last edited:
1f1fa-1f1f8.png
That's still Department of the Navy
, but I won't rub it in...lol Thank you very much, I appreciate your thoughtfulness. I'm fortunate to be able to serve. I like San Diego; I was stationed there from May 2001 to July 2003, aboard the carrier USS Constellation, with their Security Department. In November, I'll mark 18 years (14 Active Duty, 4 Reserves), and will have 2 more until I can retire. I posted the problem in the tech problem/site feedback forum, and have received a couple answers so far. One of the other members has had the same trouble. I've figured all along that it's (Rotten) Apple's problem. They've gotten too full of themselves, and I think have forgotten that its customers are what's most important. It's a pain in the vent (bock bock...lol) right now, but I can wait. Will try from my tablet later.
1f423.png
Yes - the men's department
wink.png
(only because you went there first)

I've been gone this weekend for Drill (Navy Reserve duty). Before I got home, a friend collected the two eggs on the left, and I believe they're from my two Silkies (they look the same as their other ones). I got home roughly three hours afterward, and found another egg, the one on the right. It's almost white/off white; I'm not sure, as I'm slightly color blind. It appears a little more elongated than the other two, and isn't quite as big in diameter.. I also have an EE and a BR in the same coop; both of which are almost 10 weeks old. Could the egg on the right be a first egg from one of them? If so, I'd guess the EE?

*Is anyone else unable to, or having a lot of trouble uploading pics from iOS 8? I've tried for almost 20 minutes with no luck. I can try to private message them to someone on here, or email.

for down load.... you might try just copying to the clip board and dropping it onto your post. I wont run 8... because its too buggy right now. and I have old software that reallllly likes 7.

deb

1f1fa-1f1f8.png
Thank you very much, I appreciate your thoughtfulness. I'm fortunate to be able to serve. I like San Diego; I was stationed there from May 2001 to July 2003, aboard the carrier USS Constellation, with their Security Department. In November, I'll mark 18 years (14 Active Duty, 4 Reserves), and will have 2 more until I can retire. I posted the problem in the tech problem/site feedback forum, and have received a couple answers so far. One of the other members has had the same trouble. I've figured all along that it's (Rotten) Apple's problem. They've gotten too full of themselves, and I think have forgotten that its customers are what's most important. It's a pain in the vent (bock bock...lol) right now, but I can wait. Will try from my tablet later.
1f423.png

Last edited:
I'm sorry, 'I can neither confirm nor deny' the occurrence of any alleged event...however, hypothetically, if I could, I would've said that it shouldn't have happened...lol
1f425.png
1f60e.png

Last edited:
I was able to upload the pics, from my tablet.  Pain in the neck; had to email them to myself, download them to my tablet, then upload them to BYC...thanks apple...lol  Anyway, the pics are up there (I put them in the original post), I would appreciate anyone's thoughts on that new egg. :)

Last edited:

My EEs layed bluish eggs.... but that doesnt mean they all lay bluish eggs. Have they been laying long? Or is this a new one. Are they pullet eggs? If so they all will get bigger.

deb

Back
Top Bottom