who likes breyer horses?

bubblesegg

In the Brooder
9 Years
Mar 22, 2010
Caifornia
Me and my friend collect theses horses and i want to know who likes them
hu.gif

OHHHH! I love Breyer Horses! But like everyone said, they're WAAAAAAY to expensive! I wish i could have a playset. But one playset is like $50-$100!
hit.gif

I collected them when I was a little girl, and I recently found them in a box when I was moving. I only saved one box of childhood things, and it was those horses, my girl scout sash, and my "nice" dolls that I didn't really play with, but collected. I gave the horses to my sister for my little neice who LOVES them. She is horse obsessed already. I'm so proud! Glad I could give them to her, my boys weren't interested in them.

Breyers were the bomb when I was growing up. I have tons!! Some of them date back to the 70's and 80's. I have almost every old model you could think of. I have them in boxes just waiting for my daughter to get old enough to have them and not break them.
big_smile.png
Now days they are an arm and a leg even in used condition.

Haha, me! Most are packed away now, but I have about eighty, perhaps one hundred. Most were my mother's, so they're retired now. I even have a custom one made by a BYC'er.
smile.png

Alohachickens on BYC is an artist for Breyer. She does the shows and stuff
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom