who likes Harry Potter?

I went to a Harry Potter EXHIBITION!
I went with my school. At the entrance our tour guide got us to guess characters, and out of the 60 students people there, I got all three right. I also got to be sorted. I was the third and last person to be sorted and I had noticed that the tour guide asked the students what their favourite house was, and whatever they answered they ended up being in(you could see that she was pressing a button). So, I said "anything but Hufflepuff," and I was put in Ravenclaw(my favourite house). We were then moved to a series of rooms.
It had the actual stuff they used and everything! Costumes, props, everything! They even had a recreation of Hagrid's hut. I was eating every flavour beans and looking at the Yule Ball costumes and I cried. It was just so perfect. It was amazing. We weren't allowed to touch stuff, but I just had to. It was too tempting. I got a Ravenclaw t-shirt and the exhibition book when I was there.
That sounds amazing! I would LOVE to go there!

I also love Harry Potter. Last spring, we went to Florida and we got to go to Harry Potter World at Universal. It was just amazing. It really felt like an HP book. I still have the empty bottle of my pumpkin juice. :)

Im a BIG fan of HP. My precious Snitch-a-roo is named Golden Snitch (funny story, he only likes/listens to me
tongue.png
) he has a sister named Fleur and 2 half sisters named Luna Lovegood and Hermione Granger, plus a half brother named Neville Longbottom. Let's not forget Harry, for their dad's name is Harry Potter! by the way these are all horses, forgot to add that part lol
lol.png
sorry Imissmyroofabio I just posted a thread and I totally didn't headline of yours!

Back
Top Bottom