who likes Harry Potter?

I loved the Harry Potter books. The movies were ok. I especially loved Professor Snape, but wasn't such a fan of some of the other characters. I did just get the final Harry Potter movie for christmas and I haven't seen it yet. I got it in 3D and my grandmother has a 3D TV, so I'm hoping to watch it over there!

I'm a fan. The books are so well written! I like the books better than the movies, but they did a good job with the movies. I thought most of the characters were very well cast. I have all the audiobooks on my iPod and I like to listen to them when I'm cleaning, so I can keep my mind occupied while my hands are doing boring work.

My kids have gotten into Harry Potter, too. We had quite a Harry Potter Christmas - DS games, Lego sets and movies. The kids had a movie marathon in the den while they put together their Lego sets.

Just watched Deathly Hallows 2 last night. Great ending to the series and could not believe the character development that happened pretty much all the way around throughout the series.

I read all the books with my 9yo ds.They went to see the last movie with grams. I hate theaters so I ordered a copy through the library. I am number 4 on the waiting list after having started at 76! Maybe by next week I will get it. I was a bit sad for Snape.

read all the book and have all the movies
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom