who likes Harry Potter?

Well the kids and I are home for Winter break AND we got a new blu-ray player AND new BR HP movies AND a new hot-air popcorn maker. Guess what we've been doing? Yup! Movie time!

wee.gif

Still sad about Dumbeldore.

Love Harry Potter! I'm teaching the Psychology of Harry Potter starting next week at Reading Area Community College!! 3 weeks of intense Harry Potter!

I love Harry Potter, and I'm 36! I'm guilty of not reading the books, which I know are better than the movies. I'm not a huge reader, due to the fact that I really never have the time, or patience for it.(Thankfully, both my daughters are!) Like with most movies I like, I like to watch them when they come on tv, rather than watch them on dvd, not sure why. I love movies that are kind of "magical" like that. I love Lord of the Rings movies for the same reason. Back in 2007, my mom, my sister, and I went to England. It was so cool walking around some of the older towns. I kept thinking " this looks like the houses in Harry Potter!".

Quote:
yes i found out thats not something you should shout to you friend down the hall at school when your homeroom teacher just so happens to be walking behind you.... awkward....
hide.gif

i have two roosters named after harry potter one is named severus and the other one is albus! i read all the books and saw all the movies!!! BIG harry potter fan right here!!!

Back
Top Bottom