Who wants to reset their metabolism with me? Update info on page 2

Sounds too good to be true. I have been praying for help to loose weight, maybe this is for me. I've got no energy, have all the metabolic problems. How could it hurt!

Fancy

Quote:
THat is what Matt says. Results in temps rising come quickly, and healing and weight loss occur over a period of a few months up to 2 years.
I have 35 years of healing to do. Actually 33, if you take into account that fact that I have been eating only real foods for 2 years now.
But I have been restricting carbs the whole time without lasting results.

Quote:
You can write to Matt. He is an amzing personable guy.
And he has living results all over the place now.
Poor guy has to do battle with the powers that be all the time now.
They would love to see him silenced.

Just remember, you will likely gain a bit at first.
But check your temp every morning before getting up. Keep a chart.
If its working you should see results in days on the chart, so you will know tha tbit of gain is nothing to worry about.

I input my breakfast into www.fitday.com just now, and realized how much mental work I need to do.
I ate what was satisfying, without realizing the amount of carbs and calories.
3 eggs, 2 tbls butter, 2 slices of sourdough bread, a slice of real cheese and 2 cups of raw milk.
It was a bit over 1,000 calories.
Looks like it lined up well with what I need to be doing from now on.
I have never tried to really fill up in the mornings consistently before.

Quote:
Yes, its what is called obesity starvation. So backwards from what we have been taught and practiced.
The body feels its being deprived, so its goes into partial hybernation.

Just signed up for the E-book, I'll keep reading and learning. It makes sense but at the same time it's soooooo not what I'm used to hearing!

I'll keep ya posted, thanks

Fancy

Quote:
I know. When I went back to things like raw milk and butter and coconut oil, it took a fair amount of mental change.
Reading up on Traditional Foods can help to.
www.westonaprice.org is a good place to start.

At the beginning of the summer, I did the raw milk cure for 3 weeks, consuming 5 quarts fo whole raw milk each day.
I did see a good shift in the right direction, but since I returned to by restricted carbs way of eating after, they did not last.
Then early this fall, I lost the rest of the results when we went hunting in the mountains.
We hiked up and down, rarely on flat ground, 2-6 miles per day.
I trimmed up in areas for sure, but I lost all the metabolic results that I still had from earlier.
I am back to 97.2, and unable to budge the scale.

I have had more then a handfull of miscarriages, and at 35, I know if I do not get my metablism under control and healed soon, I will be out of time.
Yes, I do know i have a good 10 years yet, but compared to the years I have left behind in ill health, its not that much.

Back
Top Bottom