Who was looking for the peacock pheasant??

92caddy

Egg Lover
12 Years
May 18, 2007
Portland, IN
I remember there was thread where someone was looking for them. If I remember right, the thread kind of got heated up. Im looking for that person who was looking for them birds. ...................

oh I dont remember but I will give your post a little bump.. how could it get heated with the desire of a peacock??? ya never know

Well I remember a little bit of it, but not enough to say. Its a pheasant that has feathers that look like a peacock. They are pretty rare and can cost a small fortune. They are very hard to raise from what Ive heard and read. Thanks............

Males are pea cocks and the hens are called pea hens. A pheasant is not a peacock. There is a pheasant that looks like a peacock, feather wise. You should be able to find the bird on feathersite.com...............

Thanks, but thats not the bird. They are on feathersite.com under nondomestic species. There is the grey and the palawan peacock pheasant................

Was it the thread where a new person??? said he would pay a thousand for this type of bird? I seem to remember it was in a buy sell trade section.
hmm.png

Back
Top Bottom