Who will have turkey eggs Spring 2009?

justinszoo

Songster
11 Years
Mar 24, 2008
NW Ohio
I recently lost all but one of my blue slate toms, so back to the drawing board. Please list the breeds you will have this spring.

Last edited:
I will have turkey eggs, and currently have 2 blue slate toms that are 13 weeks old...up for grabs, or off to freezer camp. My eggs will be a RP tom, over a blue slate hen, and a bronze hen next spring.

I'm hoping to have narragansett eggs...
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif

We will have Bourbon Red and Black Spanish Turkey eggs come Spring.
We hatched 40 turkeys from our eggs last year and sold quite a few locally and to another BYC member for hatching.

David & Ann

Right now we have Beltsville Small White, Midget White's laying. We had White Hollands laying but I think they have quit, the weather has been really up and down here lately.

In the Spring we will have, Beltsville White, White Holland, Midget White, Bourbon Red, Royal Palm and Standard Bronze. - One stop shopping
smile.png

The Bronze will probably limited numbers as we are just getting started with them.

We have a list started for 2009, if you want us to contact you when they start laying please email [email protected] The BYC mail doesn't allow us to store to much mail.

Steve in NC

I've never shipped eggs, but we have a Blue Slate Tom with two Blue Slate hens and a RP hen (I can tell the eggs apart).

Back
Top Bottom