Who's attending the Stockton, CA show?

Quote:
Brat!
tongue.gif

LOL. Its true though. Ehh, I'll wear it on my BYC shirt!
wink.png

Fresno may be too far for us to go, but my wife just sent me a calendar invite for the Alameda County fair and the State Fair in Sacramento.

If we all get impatient we can always do a mid year California ChickenStock... maybe around April?

Quote:
Well I sold my roo and one of my hens at the fair and we probably aren't going to be getting many more silkie eggs, we're trying to focus on bantam barred rocks and mille fleurs now. But We might be trying to get a dozen eggs soon, because we want some naked necks and Alyssa's mom wants one, and since we've had a really easy time selling them we probably will have some within the next couple of months. Send me a pm so I can contact you quickly once we do
wink.png

Wow of course you had to post the group picture that I decided to look like a crazy person in, peace sign and everything XDDDD THANKS A LOT! hahaha

Had a blast at the Chicken Show.

I was a bit disappointed in the sale barn as it had a TON of Bantams and not a lot of Standards
sad.png

Mariah and Bryce LOVED seeing all the different chickens. Mariah now wants some of those tiny Bantams with the REALLY LONG legs. She tells everyone about them and keeps asking me when she can have some. I saw so many chickens I can not even remember what they were called LOL!!

Personally, I think jeaucamom got the best chickens there
tongue.png

Kanchii, Mariah and Bryce are in love with one of your silkies. She kept poking her head out of the pen and letting them scratch her. They keep talking about her as well!!

I am so glad I got to meet up with everyone and lunch was a blast. We had a great time!!

Looking forward to our next meet up!!!
bun.gif

Quote:
AWWW that's so cute. It was probably Fluffy (what an original name), she's a sweety, and the only one we kept of the trio.

And the ones with the long legs are the Moderns! There were alot for sale, you should have snatched one!

Stockton was a ton of fun!!! I couldn't believe the size of some of the chickens!!

It was so great to meet everyone. Sorry I missed the pictures - I'll make sure to stick my face in there next time!!

Yes, the nametags Jordan, Lynn, and I had were from CA Chickens. It sure helped when we were trying to connect names with faces and screen names.

Nifty - that sign was awesome!!! When we walked into the building we recognized the BYC Chicken immediately!!!

Next up is Fresno on Feb 23rd!!!

Lori

Back
Top Bottom