"who's building an incubator"

i have to agree with you with the vinobator That one is top notch wish i could find one myself, Hats of to the vinobator!

Thank you both very much. The vinobater was broken when we picked it up for free. I only had to buy the thermostat for $8. I'm keeping my eyes open on craigslist for another one :)

No I don't have it on paper just in my head. As much wiring goes into these it would not be easy to layout.

i am going to make one, we made a strofaom one that did NOT work out well! hatch day and nobody is hatching!! bc it was too hard to regulate heat in there!! so we are going to build one that is better that we are gonna put together!!!

what do you plan on making it out of? There are several people on this thread that could help you every step of the way.

i am going to make one, we made a strofaom one that did NOT work out well! hatch day and nobody is hatching!! bc it was too hard to regulate heat in there!! so we are going to build one that is better that we are gonna put together!!!

what do you plan on making it out of? There are several people on this thread that could help you every step of the way.

Back
Top Bottom