Who's Doing NaNoWriMo This Year?

Are you writing a novel this November?

• Yes

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
Yes, but there is NO WAY I'm doing the whole 50,000 words. *Falls over just from the thought of it* I'm doing the Young Writer's Program. With a friend, because I'm too chicken to even attempt THAT on my own.
lol.png
LOL!! For me that is a SHORT story. My stories are about three times that long and for my fanfiction stories I have five stories in a series and the shortest is 139,000 words and the longest in the series is about 230,000 words. The only complaint that I got for the series is that I ended it too SOON! :D I just hope my original fic is met with that much enthusiasm.

I bet you could do it, Eenie. But I don't blame you for not feeling like trying.

JadedPhoenix: :th I'm impressed. Most of what I write falls in the 600-2,000 word range.

Quote: Look me up on Fanfiction.net and FictionPress.com. My LONG series is a Dukes of Hazzard one. I actually planned to end the story at the end of each installment but readers just kepty insisting on more. If you read the series from beginning to end it is like reading "War and Peace" TWICE.

OOPS: forgot to add that my pen name is slightly different than my handle is here. I'm known as JadedPhoenixBurning on both sites.

Last edited:
So, how's everyone coming?

I started and scraped, my virtually non-existent novel now sits at a whopping 23 words.
My current word count isn't boding well for the future. lol

I'm barely staying ahead of the recommended daily word count. If I miss a day at this point, I might never catch up. AAAAHHH!!!! *Panicky trembling and crazed eyes* Gotta keep going...

:D I'm having fun.

Well, good to hear! (About the being caught up) :lol:

I don't know how or if I will be able too, although I am totally going to try. :p

Good to know I'm not the only one having trouble with this. :barnie

lol, exactly! :p

Hope you're above 23, tis a very sad number considering what I have left.
I am desperately waiting for a heaping portion of inspiration to fly my way. lol, that and more consistent plot line.

lol, exactly! :p
Hope you're above 23, tis a very sad number considering what I have left.
I am desperately waiting for a heaping portion of inspiration to fly my way. lol, that and more consistent plot line.

I am above 23, but as with you, it isn't much compared to the daily word count goal.
Yeah, the plot line's the problem. I don't have much of one, and it's still rather bland.

I am above 23, but as with you, it isn't much compared to the daily word count goal.
Yeah, the plot line's the problem. I don't have much of one, and it's still rather bland.

Meh. lol, I don't even want to think about the daily average.
Mine is in bits and pieces. I have a good idea there, one here, neither connect and then I come up with a new one that has no relation whatsoever with the previous two... Messy.

Pfft. I am so up to 50 words now. This is going to be a piece of cake. *Sarcasm*

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom