Jan 18, 2009
Arkansas
Any ideas on this cutie?
idunno.gif

21380_img_2388.jpg

21380_img_2390.jpg

21380_img_2389.jpg

God Bless!!

Hmmmmmmmm.....could be a Serama. Since the wings are so long. But they usually have a distinct stance, with the tail held in a very upright position. Usually by the time the wing feathers are this long they can be seen standing in the traditional Serama stance.

If this one does it and was just not cooperating for the camera, can you try and get a picture of it and post it?

It is a cute little thing. Did you incubate and hatch it?

Deb

Here are a few more pictures? I did hatch this one. It cam in a mixed batch of frizzle eggs, I know she has seramas but she can't remember if she put any of those eggs in there? It is smaller than all my other bantams and its wings kinda point down at the ends? Is a pretty calm little chick?
hu.gif

21380_img_2396.jpg

21380_img_2397.jpg

21380_img_2398.jpg

Thanks for your time!!!!!!!!!

how old is your little one? my seramas at two weeks have little tails that are already sticking straight up.. even when they are just running, walking or playing around.

Quote:
Thanks for posting the other pictures, too.

I agree with High Roost Ranch that it is very likely a serama mix, it was hard to tell the size in the first pictures.

If it has any of the Serama personality it will be a delight.

Maybe the size is deciving in this picture? This baby is the same size as my days old silkies, I even put this one in with them and I have to look to find it in the sea of dark silkie chicks?

Thanks to everyone for predictions!

Last edited:
Quote:
I agree with High Roost - just from my experience at a week old I am able to still hold 3 or 4 in my hand at the same time - this chick looks a little large - but he/she is a cutie that is for sure...

Back
Top Bottom