Why am I having a problem with mobile app?

Mine is a Pixel 2 and it's updated. I don't use the internet browser because I forgot my password :idunno
Are you still having issues this morning? There were a lot of Google updates last night.... Wondering if all of the updates might have solved your problem.

Are you still having issues this morning? There were a lot of Google updates last night.... Wondering if all of the updates might have solved your problem.
It did it again a few minutes ago when hit watched threads. It closes out the app. Usually when I go back on it doesn't do it again for a little while.

I'm probably going to use the internet browser to use it. I'll figure out what my password is.

It did it again a few minutes ago when hit watched threads. It closes out the app. Usually when I go back on it doesn't do it again for a little while.

I'm probably going to use the internet browser to use it. I'll figure out what my password is.
when you try to log in on the browser you can click forgot password and They will email you it.

Back
Top Bottom