Why are most BYC'ers female?

Bwahaha husbandry... love it.

Freudian Slip: When you say one thing, and mean your mother.
tongue.png

Quote:
Yikes. There's still three guys in the top 30?!
th.gif

everyone, this dosen't really matter, though it bugs me a bit because im a boy...
hmm.png

PS: Nifty is the maker of this site, and he counts as 1,000,000 boys... LOL
lol.png

I love chickens but most of the women in my life have disliked them greatly. Wife tolerates them, my mom felt about the same. Ex gf didnt care. Grandma hated em. Great grandma loved em, maybe why I named my daughter after her
smile.png

There does seem to be a disproportionate ratio of women to men on here but that isnt a bad thing in my opinion
wink.png

Quote:
BAWAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! That was the funniest post I've read all day!! I've yet to find a guy to accept my challenge to trade places with me! The only rule I have is he has to do everything I do and do it up to MY standards. 5 kids under 13, two in diapers, about 45 chickens, 3 dogs, 2 horses, 1 milking goat, 5 cats, chicks in brooder, 2 rabbits, 2 guiena pigs, 1 leopard gecko, lots of laundry every day, 3 healthy home made meals for 7, clean house including dishes, all the shopping with 5 kids in tow, not to mention homework and extra-curriculars.

What, no takers?!?!?!? Hmmmm, didnt think so...

Yeah, we're totally doin nothin!! Ha hahhahahahahaha!!
gig.gif

Quote:
BAWAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! That was the funniest post I've read all day!! I've yet to find a guy to accept my challenge to trade places with me! The only rule I have is he has to do everything I do and do it up to MY standards. 5 kids under 13, two in diapers, about 45 chickens, 3 dogs, 2 horses, 1 milking goat, 5 cats, chicks in brooder, 2 rabbits, 2 guiena pigs, 1 leopard gecko, lots of laundry every day, 3 healthy home made meals for 7, clean house including dishes, all the shopping with 5 kids in tow, not to mention homework and extra-curriculars.

What, no takers?!?!?!? Hmmmm, didnt think so...

Yeah, we're totally doin nothin!! Ha hahhahahahahaha!!
gig.gif

Done!
I'll take care of all that, and you can go deal with customers who feel that they should get all their work done for free, because after all you just have to type a few things and that doesn't take any time at all! And you can deal with the unpleasant lady with the accent who feels she knows how to do her job, the managers job, and everone elses job better than they can. and you can deal with all of that, plus the fact that every person there is female, one of whom is preggers, all of whom are like cats in a bag in a river, without getting fired. and you can then come home and deal with the fact that you do not have a home, you have a house. and it is a house that you do not control, and is run more like a prison. and one of your cell mates is emotional. I will gladly trade you any day of the week. yours is by far the lesser emotionally draining than mine
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom