Why are most BYC'ers female?

My husband loves sitting at home all day on his computer, he's the first one on and last one off!! (In fact he's online right now so I am online too 'cause I'm not gonna do housework while he's goofing off, no sir!!
tongue.gif
)

He loves my chickens, too. He eats, them, chops their heads off, even brings me home a bag of feed now and then.
hu.gif
tongue.png
In the meantime I'm more the quiet social butterfly type so chatting here incognito, so to speak, gets my social interaction taken care of. Dang that just sounds weird.
th.gif

But I've run into lots of guys here. It's just hard to tell from the names sometimes. Heck, can't tell from mine can you? And for all you know DH could be married to a guy! But I'm not a guy.
big_smile.png
Though I was a tomboy!

Until the advent of modern confinement operations historically women have been the ones to look after the family poultry flock. Of course there have always been plenty of men involved doing the same thing, but historically speaking it was the women who kept the chickens. Much the same today.

Quote:
Because it's a help site, and my experience can help you! I'm male. See my BYC page for "How I did it, for the last 15+ years"

Back
Top Bottom