Why are my chickens aggressive at night when roosting?

file:///home/chronos/u-091475c5e01aacd8d85349154bf6b26158844787/MyFiles/Downloads/Chickens%20(3).pdf
Copy and paste this link into google and it should bring you to the pictures.
I'm pretty sure this is a link to a personal computer file, not something online. So we cant access it.

I have no idea on where to put the pictures for yall to see. It wont work for anything so
Did you even look for help where I suggested?
Starting to think you don't really want help.

20200923_164915.jpg
20200923_164838.jpg
20200923_164814.jpg
20200923_164913.jpg

While posting, click CTRL+P to insert a photograph, or click the rectangular icon that's two icons to the left of the smiley face icon on your text input page. This will open a small box that asks you to drop the image into it. While left clicking and holding your image (that's on your computer), drag your mouse with the 'image icon' on it to this opened image box. Release your left-click to 'drop' the image into the box. Bingo.

Is there any way that you can turn the bottom roost to go in the same direction as the upper roost, while not allowing it to be directly underneath of it? That one change would sort out a slew of problems, including birds on the lower rung being pooped on all night.
My plan is to add 2 high roosts and add a new lower roost. I'm changing the dowel to be flat and we are giving the roost longer and bigger for them as well.

Back
Top Bottom