Why cant a duck be chicken?

Bock_Bock

Songster
11 Years
Dec 13, 2008
Hayward, Ca
I will tell you my Khaki has been being raised with my 5 chicks i have left since they were all born together (duck 1 week later as it took 28 days not 21) but they were in the brooder together and everything. But they have been outside for a while now but iv noticed my duck likes to act like the chickens running around like them in all, but this is why a duck cant br a chicken as all the chicks jum up on the roost the duck is left on the ground starring up on them looking like she was going to cry, like they were teasing her, she just waits below or beside the roost (hopefully she doesnt get pooped on lol
lau.gif
) just waiting for them to come down, but luckily at night they seem to cuddle up to her and act like she is their mom sinc ei guess she is bigger lol they will follow her around and sleep with her at night.

Aw thats sweet. Maybe you should get the duck a little web footed friend so its not all alone.
wink.png

PS: when i read the title I imediately started thinking of the original Dr.Doolittle. Why can't a women be more like a man?
lol.png

i would love to get Valentina a friend but i live in the city where i am already over the limit i believe lol she has been fine with the chicks they play with her and everything it is just when they jump up on the roost Valentina just sits their and stares at them i really wish i could get another duck but i am already getting scolded from the inlaws since i live at their house and they never said i could even have chicks or chickens or a duck, they are the ones who bought the first chicken yes only 1 chicken like 1 1/2 years ago but only for eggs, but i got addicted and look at me know i do have pics on the camera that were taken out a window next to the chicken pen so i will see if i can get the pics up tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom