Why Cant I Post My Auction

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodsedge

Chirping
8 Years
Sep 20, 2011
la rue, ohio
Im A Golden Feather Member With 97 Days Remaining. But When I Went To List An Auction In The 8 Wks And Older Section, I Get A Message Stating I Not Allowed To Access The Page To List My Auction. Why Is This What Can I Do To List My Auction. (i Listed A Auction In The Everything Else Section With Out A Problem A Day Or Two A Go) Any Ideas Would Be Appreciated
smile.png

I too am unhappy....I love my Peeps and BYC helped me afford them by selling their eggs at auctions or buy it now....My buyers are unable to leave FEEDBACK....WHAT IS THIS? I SELL BEAUTIFUL FERTILE EGGS, SPEND AN HR. + PACKING THEM....AND 3 BUYERS CANNOT LEAVE FEEDBACK....
somad.gif
I' ve never sold my eggs on Ebay, I hate being nickle and dimed to death by their fees...they add up! All I want is to sell my eggs, and feedback be left
barnie.gif
...~Charm1704

the BYC had the BEST AUCTION for eggs and birds ex ex on the web . othe eggs auction site would have 1 or 2 listings exsept for EBAY wille the BYC would have 70 or 80 and i know people how joind the BYC just for the auction listing it would be so so sad to force your members to use other sites
hit.gif

I too am unhappy....I love my Peeps and BYC helped me afford them by selling their eggs at auctions or buy it now....My buyers are unable to leave FEEDBACK....WHAT IS THIS? I SELL BEAUTIFUL FERTILE EGGS, SPEND AN HR. + PACKING THEM....AND 3 BUYERS CANNOT LEAVE FEEDBACK....
somad.gif
I' ve never sold my eggs on Ebay, I hate being nickle and dimed to death by their fees...they add up! All I want is to sell my eggs, and feedback be left
barnie.gif
...~Charm1704

Buyers absolutely are able to leave feedback. Instructions can be found here: https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/buy-sell-trade-bst-faqs

A reminder: It wasn't our choice to leave off full auction support. It wasn't an option and unfortunately won't be for a while. We're just as unhappy as everybody, but we were forced to make some concessions to improve the other areas of the site. We do want to add full auction support back.

A reminder: It wasn't our choice to leave off full auction support. It wasn't an option and unfortunately won't be for a while. We're just as unhappy as everybody, but we were forced to make some concessions to improve the other areas of the site. We do want to add full auction support back.

I do hope that this happens sooner, rather than later. I'm sure that doing that isn't as simple as saying "hey...let's set it up this morning" but those auctions are a very important part of this site for some very well-established members. They're also many of the same folk who are most generous with sharing their wisdom. So in a way, the auctions help to nourish BYC and keep it growing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom