1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Why did the froggy cross the fence?

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by Mpaxton1965, Sep 21, 2013.

1. Mpaxton1965

Mpaxton1965 New Egg

Sep 21, 2013
    Why did the froggy cross the fence? to get to the other side. (he lost) never play "chicken" in a pen full of chickens!!
    [​IMG]

2. scratch'n'peck

scratch'n'peck Overrun With Chickens

Oct 31, 2008
    West Michigan
    My Coop
    How great is it that you had a camera available to take a pic?!? My chickens have caught little frogs a few times, and the sounds they make while running abound with the frog in the beak is hilarious.

3. Mpaxton1965

Mpaxton1965 New Egg

Sep 21, 2013
    I have my camera all the time everywhere i go. My feathered friends are always doing something funny.

4. theoldchick

theoldchick The Chicken Whisperer

May 11, 2010
    Great shot!

5. scratch'n'peck

scratch'n'peck Overrun With Chickens

Oct 31, 2008
    West Michigan
    My Coop
    I look forward to seeing more of your photos posted here in the future. Cool avatar pic.

Thanks for your comment on my chicken page.

6. LittleBits

LittleBits Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2013
    Kentucky
    My Coop
    That is what I need to start doing! Do they actually EAT those things or just play with them? Do they peck them to pieces? Ewww... [​IMG]

7. b.hromada

b.hromada Flock Mistress

Yes, it is a great shot, but I do feel bad for the little froggy too! [​IMG] Chickens will eat anything!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by