why do my chicken vibrate

Oh ok, gotcha.. I was going to ask where you were located next!

Looks healthy, but I cantvtell the breed yet, still too fuzzy :p

Ok, well first try to get them a little pan or bowl with some dirt in it..sand, gravel, garden soil, anything that they can eat that has tiny rocks. Sand works good... Then they need some high protein stuff, like lentils or chickpeas, soy, etc. About half if the recipe is going to be that. Then you can add in some millet or wheat, bread grains like quinoa... What all do you use in the pulse?

Hmm it would help if you tell us what you have easily available so I don't send you all over the place for bird food :D

We use lentils...we call it DALs ....there are diff types of it...which one shud i give to them???

Hmmm I'm going to have to look at them to see, but they should all be fairly similar as far as nutrients, so maybe just give them a handful of what you have on hand and see if they like it..

I know of another member over by you, so I'm going to send him a private message and see if he can contact you or join us on the thread. He would know ALOT more than I do about what you have and what the chickens will enjoy. :)

Oh thnx a lot
1f60a.png
1f60a.png

We use lentils...we call it DALs ....there are diff types of it...which one shud i give to them???

Shalom.
I can see that you have problems feeding them, they won't survive on rice an lentlis......
They need feed with enough protein and vitamins in my opinion you should check and buy for them proper starter for chicks.

Last edited:
Hi, sorry if I'm joining in a bit late here, but the vibrating you are describing sounds like they might be trying to dustbath on the cloth. Here is a video of one of my chicks dustbathing outside, does it look like what your chick is doing? If that is what it is doing, it is normal, they do that to keep themselves clean.

0.jpg

@chameleonthis is exaacttllyyy what i was talking about
1f601.png
1f601.png
1f601.png
thnx a loottt ....i feel relief after knowing it..
1f601.png
1f601.png
1f601.png
1f601.png
1f601.png
1f601.png
1f601.png
1f601.png
1f601.png

Back
Top Bottom