Why do they cheat?

This won't help the op, but when my BIL left my sister I couldn't blame him cuz she is not a nice person. There's are lots of reasons and counseling will help you figure out why.

However like I said the OP needs to get some counseling cuz this is a hard thing and we all need help now and then to sort things out and figure out our next move and what our options are.

I will say this for all you ladies and gents living together. It's more than just about sin and all that, it' about legal rights and believe me you may not care about his/her pension and health care til they hurt you then you'll need these things.

Had a lady at the gas station tell me the house was in his name, when they split she got zilch. Right now, I can't take money from my retirement unless she signs. If we weren't married I could blow it all and she'd have zilch.

"We don't need a piece of paper to prove we love each other". What a buncha crap! He or she cheats and you'll wish you had that piece of paper. If he won't marry you , he doesn't love you or trust you. Dump him cuz there is a guy out there waiting to meet you and your wasting you time on a loser.

True story, when he died in a mining accident, she lost his kids, which he had custody of and she fell in love with, the house in his name and of course got no soc. sec. , but his ex did get it for the two kids. The house went to the kids but of course the ex had custody now so she indirectly got it. She lost it all. Don't be stupid get married!

If they don't love you enough to marry you, they don't love you enough! Know your rights, they may not matter now, but you break up and they will and it will be to late.

Just the facts 'mam

Rancher

Quote:
I didn't know he was like that until his cousin and my friend told me. I asked him and he said yes he was... I don't date too often so he was my 2nd relationship. The first one was years ago when I was little and us youngins didn't know what love was. I like sweet shy guys. Really opposite of what he was. I'm not attracted to those kind of people as you mentioned, I just didn't know he did that. His cousin told me he "acts" and uses girls, even he himself doesn't like to be cheated on (that confuses me). This happened after he moved to Tonopah too. I was expecting it, I know people change. That's okay though, when I go up to Tonopah to see my friend I won't even pass a glance at him. It's so hard to find a true hearted guy though especially out here in AV since either they're taken .
Thank you for those giving support.

**edited for language**

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
It's really okay!
smile.png

And thank you, you nice chicken folk
smile.png
Even though I'm a chicken person too.

Quote:
I don't go for any man that doesn't like animals. I like this one
big_smile.png

And if they are ont into farm animals that could also be a problem. I would hate it if I brought Bridget inside and my future hub said "put that dirty thing outside!" and Bridget is a year old pygmy goat my mom has.

The show cheaters...saw the best one ever, this girl's BF of a year. Was dating another girl too...They busted him when he was getting married to the 2nd girl...AT THE WEDDING. yep the new bride ran . This dumb... acted like he didn't know her......All happen on the show...THE BEST

You're angry and you're hurt.....
hugs.gif
.....know that this will pass....

Take some time for yourself right now...treat yourself to something that you've always wanted or always wanted to do.

It's so hard not to be angry....I know...I'm not telling you to bury these feelings....just to take some time for yourself to heal.

It's not that men are not worth hurting over...there are so many good ones out there....what I'm suggesting is spend time on you now.... your life has meaning and value....you have friends and family that care about you...

When you concentrate on you....and you're feeling good about yourself ....good people seem to flock around you...

Wishing you all the best...
hugs.gif

Moochie- I'm glad you don't seem to find yourself repeating the same relationship over with different men like I did. You will find the perfect one for you eventually. I found mine when I was 29 years old and had been married and divorced. He took me by surprise. When asked what I'm like his family says, just a female version of Derek. LOL

Just remember what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.

Back
Top Bottom