Why do we do this to each other?

Quote:
You'll get there! I was there for a bit and enjoying it when the khaki campbells came home from Chickenstock. In this warm weather they were able to move out pretty quickly. James says no more hatching in February! Can't blame him. Those boys were in the house WAY too long!

Quote:
You'll get there! I was there for a bit and enjoying it when the khaki campbells came home from Chickenstock. In this warm weather they were able to move out pretty quickly. James says no more hatching in February! Can't blame him. Those boys were in the house WAY too long!

But you spoiled those 3 little chicks! Maybe you can make another primo
tongue.png

Quote:

tongue.png

I need Fallenweeble's chickens to produce some more eggs. I'll definitely consider it. He was an awesome bird. I'd love some serama/mg HENS!

Quote:
tongue.png

I need Fallenweeble's chickens to produce some more eggs. I'll definitely consider it. He was an awesome bird. I'd love some serama/mg HENS!

Get a whole bunch of her eggs, I'll incubate them and hopefully get all pullets, and then we can create our own Primo
ep.gif

Quote:

Get a whole bunch of her eggs, I'll incubate them and hopefully get all pullets, and then we can create our own Primo
ep.gif

LOL, a new breed of our own! modern serama games! And I'd like a Prima thank you. That was one loud little roo!

Quote:
ep.gif

LOL, a new breed of our own! modern serama games! And I'd like a Prima thank you. That was one loud little roo!

Prima and Primo
love.gif
Primo use to sit on my hand and crow, or in the morning when he was in my room he would perch on my arm all night and then crow to wake me up
gig.gif

We do it cause we love ya Moodusnewchick. Sharing chickens is like sharing
a special moment.
wink.png

P.S. We took a Quail. We told my wife it was a Spotted Bantam. It sounds like
a digital camera clicking. Our hound dog was doing here best to explain to her
it was a quail. I finally told her. I should have taken 2.

Quote:
Well when you come back up in 2 weeks you can take another one...or 3
tongue.png
I love the sounds they make, hopefully it's girl and will start laying eggs soon
fl.gif

Quote:
Oh jeeze, what don't I have in the 'bator. I have call duck eggs, muscovy eggs, turkey eggs, polish eggs, and cochin eggs, but alot aren't fertile so I'll probably end up keeping them
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom