Why do we stop getting notifications?

There is nothing wrong with the notification system.

If you don't check the alert/view the thread the alert is for you will not receive another alert/notification for that thread until you 'check/clear/view' the first alert/notification.

Read the above ten times out loud.
Rewrite it by hand on paper...it will help you to understand exactly what it means.

View the first alert / notification you receive for a particular thread if you want to receive another one.
If you push "mark read" will you receive a notification next time someone replies to that thread?

Did you view the alert/click on it to get to the thread? You must view the alert in order to receive more
If I don't reply to a thread but still view it, it stops sending me notifications after a while. But that's not what I'm annoyed about now because I can fix that, but unwatchind and rewatching it.

What I want to know about is the tags not showing up.

You must view the alert in order to receive more
Ok, was just wondering if there was a way to click that button and possibly receive the new alerts without going to the thread. That way I could just click it at night and if I missed a notification I could receive the next one.

If I don't reply to a thread but still view it, it stops sending me notifications after a while. But that's not what I'm annoyed about now because I can fix that, but unwatchind and rewatching it.

What I want to know about is the tags not showing up.
Do you have the notification turned on to receive an alert when you are tagged?
Can you take a screenshot of your notification screen?

Ok, was just wondering if there was a way to click that button and possibly receive the new alerts without going to the thread. That way I could just click it at night and if I missed a notification I could receive the next one.
No, I do not believe it works that way.

Do you have the notification turned on to receive an alert when you are tagged?
Can you take a screenshot of your notification screen?
Yeah. It's only happened a few times though, and I usually see it after a while (but not on my notifications)

Which notification screen?

Yeah. It's only happened a few times though, and I usually see it after a while (but not on my notifications)

Which notification screen?
They are called alerts.

Click the bell.

Then click show all... Scroll through there often.
Click on preferences and take screenshots of all of the preferences.
Screenshot_20210919-092415.png

Back
Top Bottom