Why do you keep ducks???

Quote:
EDITED: But i agree
lol.png

awesomefowl you should definitely get ducks.

Last edited:
Quote:
mine are all calls and just pets. I like the color variation and love to eatch them swim. they can get really tame too!!

I keep ducks because no matter how bad or grouchy a day I'm having, they can make me laugh every time. I keep ducks because they eat all the bugs and slugs and ticks and spiders so I can sit outside and enjoy myself. I keep ducks because their eggs make my breakfast in the morning, my cakes locally famous and the best deviled eggs ever! I keep ducks for a dozen different reasons but mostly because ducks are just really cool.
cool.png

And
welcome-byc.gif

35720_2ducks.jpg

My kids fell in love with ducklings at the feed store and I said "NO!" We had a bunch of chickens and an order of geese on the way and I didn't think we needed any ducks. What would I do with them?

But then someone was selling some and somehow I ended up buying three and the kids were so happy. And I couldn't believe how much I enjoyed them. And how much nicer it was to try to move them. If you let a chicken out, it's pretty much out until sunset. Especially when you're nine months pregnant!

Anyway, I fell in love with the crazy little quackers and we're hoping to start a flock of Welsh Harlequins in the spring.

Back
Top Bottom