Why does no one understand this?

hugs.gif

Quote:
I haven't started school yet. I will tommorrow. she couldn't remember the three words the doctor told her to memorize.
he.gif
he.gif
he.gif

So did you ask?? Is there some one at the school you can ask?? Please sweetie, this is way to big to handle alone and your dad is likely to be preoccupied with your mom.

You don't have to go through this alone or only with the assistance of strangers on a chicken forum. Not that we aren't great !!!!
wee.gif
caf.gif

You deserve more.
hugs.gif

Quote:
I'm not angry at her. I was just saying she wouldn't do that on regular circumstances.

I know the gifts aren't important, and the reason i was upset that Christmas was really because my mom was going crazy and the absence of my pup.

Quote:
I'm not angry at her. I was just saying she wouldn't do that on regular circumstances.

I know the gifts aren't important, and the reason i was upset that Christmas was really because my mom was going crazy and the absence of my pup.

These aren't regular circumstances, and nothing about this is going to be easy. From what you stated, it didn't sound like you were mad at your mom, but mad at your mom's condition because of what you got or didn't get for Christmas. I hope I'm wrong.

Quote:

These aren't regular circumstances, and nothing about this is going to be easy. From what you stated, it didn't sound like you were mad at your mom, but mad at your mom's condition because of what you got or didn't get for Christmas. I hope I'm wrong.

I'm mad a my mother's condition because she could DIE, medical costs, she fought with my father, etc. etc. Had nothing to do with the gifts, despite the fact I was a little disappointed at them.

Yeah, what really annoyed me about school is that if I DID do something stupid, I apoligized and tried to be nice. When I did, they accused me of faking it all just to get attention. Yet they all felt sorry for someone who was going to pieces over the loss of his dog. He threw temper tantrums and cursed. He even said he was going to beat the you know what out of the substitute. While all I did that afternoon was keep her happy by being quiet and doing my work. There was a thread about him, but it got closed.

I went to school yesterday and today. And I lived. Some kid mentioned my "attack" on a girl in my class about seven months ago (I restrained her because she was about to go tell someone who is all-out RUDE I wanted to marry him.) I told him I wished I had headphones so I wouldn't hear him and then stuffed my fingers in my ears. When they were out, the subject changed.
I'm a little worried for the new bus driver.Though sometimes I wish she'd quit her job (She's really mean to us, especially my grade) some kids say if someone shot her, that'd be the best day ever. And tghe same kid who talked to me said "I'm not scared of her!" the last time he said that, he ended up threatning the person (a sub teacher).

Back
Top Bottom