Why? I just don't get it. Why?

Razadia

The Odd One
11 Years
Apr 7, 2011
Montgomery, Alabama
Why do people have to pick a fight with me on my birthday? It's been happening all day. I woke up in a really good mood and now I feel like breaking something. Today has been terrible with the exception of all the birthday wishes I've gotten.
hit.gif

Thing went really really down hill a few mins ago and then my friend called me and told me my cake was done. I can't wait till she gets home!

Happy Birthday Razadia,
As you grow older you will learn life is full of ups and downs, just take them as you go and for what they are and it will be a much smother ride.
Enjoy your cake,you have a great friend to make you one, i haven't had a birthday cake in 20 years but then my husband is my best friend and i prefer he stay out of the kitchen
hide.gif
so i have always told him i don't like cake.

I usually have high expectations for special days, and they never really go how I had it planned out. :p Actually, the best birthdays I've ever had didn't actually happen on the day of my birthday. You never know! :hugs
Focus on the good things. Sing that song about how the sun will come out tomorrow. :ya

Back
Top Bottom