WHY is lockdown so HARD??!!?!

Going to town got me away from the bator, but when I returned still nothing.
bow.gif
Anybody else got peeps or pips happening yet?
fl.gif
Sending good vibes for a good hatch, good luck. Keep me posted.

No. Nothing here. I'm on duck eggs so this is my day 28. Then in another thread someone said that their duck eggs took 4 days to completely hatch. UGH!!!! I'm here on pins & needles. I'd be happy with a wiggling egg.

your not crazy

i have not even reached lockdown yet and its my first try at incubation

and i have setup a internet remote camera where i can watch them from anywhere via the internet

Mine started hatching last night when I came in from the auction and that was after 11.pm then I sat up with the hatch. I hope you don;t think I got any sleep before going to work this morning. and I don;t caer how many hatches I run. It's always the same.

but of the two hatches I'm hatching I'm currently 12 of 14 eggs in my incubator. and 9 out of 11 in my LG. so the hatch rates are the samen

Last edited:
Mine are due to hatch sunday....I am losing my mind...i check at least every hour...my hubby found me curled up with a pillow on the floor this afternoon, I had fallen asleep.....lol

i have seen 6 of the 35 eggs move......is that normal?

My day 21 starts at 11pm tonight. Still nothing, had movement in the egg and saw some rocking when I first locked down. Haven't seen the eggs move since day 18, but have read that, that's because they have probably run out of room. Just on pins and needles, but I no it's still to early to get worried. Congrats on the duck pip.
wee.gif
I know I will feel better when I hear that first peep or see that first pip. Good Luck to all that are hatching.
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom