WHY is lockdown so HARD??!!?!

Sprited they can stay in the bator up to 3 days. If you don't have any external pips, it would probably be safe to get the others out into the brooder. My 2nd egg pipped last night and is tring to zip this morning. I only have 3 eggs in the bator so I'm really thrilled.
ya.gif
The 3rd egg is due till tomorrow. Got my fingers crossed on that one, he went in lockdown a day early. Congrats on everyones hatchs, hopefully the rest are just being lazy.
smile.png
Any updates of the pipped ducks? Please post pics of the new fuzzy butts. Love to see them.
love.gif

We got one today! Since it had been so long, I check on the progress of the others. One drowned, another died in the shell, another is progressing and 5th is doing absolutely nothing. Here's our first baby duckling... yet to be named.

So cute. Congrats. Good luck on the one making progress. My second egg finally zipped and Slacker arrived around 530pm. So far, so good, have 2 out of 3 hatch. The 3rd is 2 days behind the others. So I'm hoping that even though its a staggard hatch and it went into lockdown at the same time as the other 2. It will be okay. Will no in 2 days.
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom