Why ME, God?

Quote:
lau.gif
yuckyuck.gif
lau.gif

Joe - 16.2 degrees Fahrenheit. What do you plan to do when it turns cold? Besides, you volunteered.

Gritsar - Respect your elders. You have a crippled young body.

Why you? cause you have chickies and you love them. It was 14 this morning when I went out. My girls were sure glad to see me so they could have some water. Theirs was frozen, so I came in made them some warm oatmeal and grits with green beans in it. Sounds yummy huh.

Quote:
Stop taking it so personal--God has enough to do without making your life so miserable.

Quote:
No, God let's the Other Guy take care of making people's lives miserable.

BTW Joe, Santa is noting your whining, grousing, complaining, and lack of humility. Just sayin...

I actually kind of like it. We have heated bowls and my feeders are well protected. The girls get so friendly and cuddly, and are very eager to perch in my lap and fall asleep to warm their cold, messy feet. So I put on dirty jeans and get some cuddle time, and come in for a hot shower. They look at me so funny when I wear a parka and pull up the hood. It covers my "feathers"!

It was 12 here too, with 10-15 mph wind. Going into single digits tonight. Last night I had an argument with a hen who wished to stay on her summer ledge. I went out in the dark and stuffed her in the coop against her will.

And don't fall on your keester carrying bucketloads of water over frozen poo grounds. Then we'll have to listen to you whine about being in traction.

Back
Top Bottom