Why must I have to work?? I GOT A NEW FUZZY BUTT!!!!

Billyj

Songster
10 Years
Jan 20, 2010
Gaffney SC
Ok, 21 days ago, I set a few eggs in the bator hoping for a few little chickies. Well after some didn't develop, me dropping one while turning, and a host of cursing and swearing when I couldn't regulate the stupid thing, I all but gave up. I had two eggs left on Monday. After candeling (and trust me I have no idea what I was doing there) I saw no movement and thought with all the problems, I was wasting my time. I decided that since I gave it my old college try, why not continue to the end. So on Monday night, I locked those two down. Well low and behold, this morning when I got up to come to work, I HAVE A PIP!!!!!!. Now I am stuck at work until 3pm. I canceled a meeting for this afternoon. I will still have a 1 hour drive to get home, as well as having to stop for a few "pick-ups" that I have to get. WHY ME?!?!?!?!? I need to be there. This is my first attempt at hatching eggs and I am MISSING IT:barnie
barnie.gif

Why must we have to work for a living???

Don't fathers we get some sort of maternity leave just like mothers???

Even if only that on little booger hatches, I am counting it as a 100% hatch rate.
lau.gif

I can't wait until I get home.

Have a good day.

Last edited:
You have to work to pay for the up coming hatching addiction you are not fully aware you have yet. Give it time.....
jumpy.gif

I am so happy. I got home after one of the longest days of my life, and it's HERE!!!! i cant wait until it dries a little so I can take it's picture. It is my little Mille Fleur D'uccle. And to my surprise, my other egg is hatching.
wee.gif
It just started to pip so it may take a while. Yay me!!!!

Quote:
that is really true... I am one of those.

Have fun with the chicks. congrats
jumpy.gif

So true. I have 12 ready to go in when these come out. Mercy me!!!

Congrats!!!!! I hope the other one hatches and you get to see it hatch, it's truly amazing.

And don't feel bad, I'm a SAHM and I missed my 1st 3 hatching. 1 and 2 hatched while I was at a soccer game with my son and 3 hatched while we were at a birthday party. I stayed up till 11:30 that night, but I finally got to see 4 and 5 come out.

Back
Top Bottom