Why not keep roosters?

Thankyou everyone, you're the best!!!!
hugs.gif

Quote:
Thankyou for the info, that is just pathetic, who doesn't want to hear the beautiful sound of roosters crowing in the morning, afternoon, evening .....
lau.gif

Unfortunately, my neighbors are soooo mean, they even complain about the noise the hens make after they lay an egg. I said "Oh well, it is what it is. I'm not getting rid of the hens".

Im not allowed to keep roos in city limits which I think is boogus , if my nebours can scream yell slam doors and act like its super bowl every time a games on and get drunk and fight every weekend I should be able to have an animal that crows

Last edited:
i wish we could have a rooster! they're so beautiful and they really can help protect a flock free ranging. but we can't have the crowing in our 'hood, which is a shame. i used to live across town and we all had roosters. everybody. even feral ones. it is a nice sound to have in the daily mix, right along with cardinals, mockingbirds and uh...airplanes, chainsaws, barking dogs, etc....

Quote:
Oh I agree, those sounds to me would be very disturbing, how could the sound of a rooster crowing even compare with those annoying sounds!!!
big_smile.png

Quote:
Thankyou for the info, that is just pathetic, who doesn't want to hear the beautiful sound of roosters crowing in the morning, afternoon, evening .....
lau.gif

Unfortunately, my neighbors are soooo mean, they even complain about the noise the hens make after they lay an egg. I said "Oh well, it is what it is. I'm not getting rid of the hens".

You can tell them for me that I think they are pathetic to complain about such a little thing as that, they must be very bored in their lives, that's all I can think of!! That's right, the girls STAY!!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom