Wife's Christmas Present (New Coop)

clap.gif
NICE!

NICE COOP..YOUR WIFE SHOULD BE VERY PLEASED..MINECAROL'S COOP IS MY WHOLD NEXT YEAR OF PRICES..TOLD MY HUBBY HE IS LET OFF THE HOOK FOR A WHOLE YEAR.TILL NEXT NOVEMBER.

JUST TAKES SIMPLE THINGS LIKE CHICKEN COOPS TO MAKE US WOMEN HAPPY..MY HUBBY WAS BUYING ME JEWERY AND I TOLD HIM LETS GO TO THE TRADITIONAL GIFTS LIKE BIRD FEEDERS AND CHICKEN COOPS..

HAPPY FOR HER!!
smile.png
smile.png

Do the drop down stairs lift up so that the coop can be locked up?

I'm just thinking about predators...

Coop looks great.

Can you talk to MY husband?...heehe..love it!...does your wife loan you out maybe?...
lol.png

Quote:
I will be putting the hoist system in tomorrow. It will be raised and lowered via a cable from the outside side of the coop. They should be very secure.

what a GREAT job! I'm sure your wife & the chickies will just LOVE it! Good for you, good for them, great design, and just look at the skills you've honed that you didn't even know you had. Kids will be chomping at the bit for that playhouse!
smile.png
Next thing you know, you'll be known as that "professional coop builder extraordinaire"...

Thanks again everyone. It was a very neat experience building it. I learned alot as to why certain things are done the way they are in the building process.

Back
Top Bottom