Wife's Diary

Husband's Diary:

Boat wouldn't start, can't figure it out.

Sounds just like my DH. But I am a smart woman and know that is what the problem is.
gig.gif
lau.gif

i guess I am too direct. if he was acting weird I would say " you're being quieter than usual and acting distant, so if its me or us let me know other wise tell me why your distant because as a woman, this is bugging me, and women are verbal and I will continue to annoy you by breaking your thoughtful silence until you explain in detail.

I have done this quite often.

Dear love now lets me know right away what is bothering him or has him distracted if I ask.

Most of the time I don't though. If he's distant then I get distant, I have too much to do than to chase him around. (though I still do sometimes when he is acting way too off)

lau.gif
We woman take it too seriously when our men are too quiet or too broody. I've got a mind to order some hatching eggs for hubby when he is under that broodiness stage for a day or two. I pestered him to no end and then he said, I am trying to map out your garden and how I would go about getting some of these supplies.
idunno.gif

Back
Top Bottom