Wiggling duck eggs

If possible wait until all the eggs have hatched before removing the ducklings.

By this time any eggs that can hatch on their own should be externally pipped; hopefully all are pipped. I would suggest that as soon as the last pipped egg has hatched you examine any that have not pipped and start assist.

If this is something you may need help with please let me know now and I will check your thread more often.

If possible wait until all the eggs have hatched before removing the ducklings.

By this time any eggs that can hatch on their own should be externally pipped; hopefully all are pipped. I would suggest that as soon as the last pipped egg has hatched you examine any that have not pipped and start assist.

If this is something you may need help with please let me know now and I will check your thread more often.
I just wanted to make sure the early Hatcher’s would be okay in the incubator for 36 hours potentially.
I have 1 that hatched at 1am. And 3 that hatched between 11:30am and 1:30pm today.

2 more that have pipped and I’m guessing will hatch tonight or early tmw morning.
And one that hasn’t pipped but isn’t a huge concern at the moment. I just want to keep all the hatched ones healthy and not jeopardize the two pipped ones

I just wanted to make sure the early Hatcher’s would be okay in the incubator for 36 hours potentially.
I have 1 that hatched at 1am. And 3 that hatched between 11:30am and 1:30pm today.

2 more that have pipped and I’m guessing will hatch tonight or early tmw morning.
And one that hasn’t pipped but isn’t a huge concern at the moment. I just want to keep all the hatched ones healthy and not jeopardize the two pipped ones
All should be fine.

Back
Top Bottom