Wiggling pekin duck eggs at day 18!!!!?!?!?

It's hard to tell from the pic, but it looks like he's just shadowing.
If he internally pips start lockdown. If you get clearer pics that would help too.
OMG I swear I just heard a peep and they’re rocking a ton after I turned them. I don’t have you tube is there another way to load or send a video. This is nuts

Last edited:
OMG I swear I just heard a peep and they’re rocking a ton after I turned them. I don’t have you tube is there another way to load or send a video. This is nuts
You can PM it to me!!! Just click on my avatar, and hit "Start Conversation". You can upload the video in there.

You can PM it to me!!! Just click on my avatar, and hit "Start Conversation". You can upload the video in there.
Ok thanks I didn’t hear any peeps after I thought I heard one lol must be my mind I’ll send video hopefully it’s clear enough. Thanks so much !!

AHH! Definitely heard a peep just now day 24 lockdown started at 1 pm it’s 730p lol these little nuggets are pumped !

The early wiggling egg is out! lol hatched at 4 am on day 26! Second is about to come out. Worried about the other 2 because she pushed and turned the egg who started zipping. If the 2nd comes before 11 am what time could I take the two out ? And should I reposition egg she flipped ?thanks

Attachments

• 2C9663A1-2255-4DB1-9146-5C336DE29C91.jpeg
    2C9663A1-2255-4DB1-9146-5C336DE29C91.jpeg
    399.9 KB · Views: 8
The early wiggling egg is out! lol hatched at 4 am on day 26! Second is about to come out. Worried about the other 2 because she pushed and turned the egg who started zipping. If the 2nd comes before 11 am what time could I take the two out ? And should I reposition egg she flipped ?thanks
Oh yay!!! Congrats!
They'll be ok. It's normal for them to knock the other eggs around. I would take out the first one now, and take the second one out about an hour after it hatches.

Oh yay!!! Congrats!
They'll be ok. It's normal for them to knock the other eggs around. I would take out the first one now, and take the second one out about an hour after it hatches.
Ok the second one is about to hatch though it’s sooo close so should I just wait for it to hatch wait an hour after hatch then open once taking both out? Thanks

Attachments

• 0B3E2FFE-79A0-4184-B171-F245C9CD3670.jpeg
    0B3E2FFE-79A0-4184-B171-F245C9CD3670.jpeg
    378.7 KB · Views: 8
Ok the second one is about to hatch though it’s sooo close so should I just wait for it to hatch wait an hour after hatch then open once taking both out? Thanks
Awww! It's almost out! Yeah you can wait for it to hatch and then move them both in an hour.
Also, the membrane looks a bit dry. Can you up the humidity some?

Awww! It's almost out! Yeah you can wait for it to hatch and then move them both in an hour.
Also, the membrane looks a bit dry. Can you up the humidity some?
Ok thanks I just added water ! To be honest I’ve had little issues with temp today because my husband scared me saying it was 102 and I didn’t look and turned down but turns out he read it wrong so the past four hours the temp has fluctuated 96-101😫 I was freaking out but last half hour it’s been steady 98-99 finally

Back
Top Bottom