1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

| ! | Wild Chat Thread appeared! Trainer Frost sent out Conversation (Frost bite88 chat thread)

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Frost bite88, Feb 8, 2017.

1. This is a cool thread

3 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. This is a terrible thread

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Unicorns

6 vote(s)
    66.7%
  1. Frost bite88

Frost bite88 Chillin' With My Peeps

I don't know where I was going with that title (It's a pokemon thing)...Anyway

Hello! Welcome to my chat thread I made out of sheer boredom. No in all seriousness I made this to talk to the awesome people on BYC!

Go ahead and talk about anything you like, it be literally anything (as long as it's appropriate), I personally am quite a nerd so I'll probably talk about books, fandoms, and other stuff, but go ahead and talk about whatever!!!

I also made this because I have not been as active on BYC as I like to be. The reasons for that is mainly the lack of new rps I'd like to join (I only join new ones so I'm not lost, I guess I'm a little lazy :p ), so go ahead and post any rps you're made (just don't spam it, that's annoying), here is a rp I made that still needs members: https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/1149500/the-fate-of-packs-await-a-role-play (I kinda made this whole section to shamelessly advertise my rp)

I also made this because I'm too much of a shy bean to go to other chat threads so yeah...

Anyway have fun, talk about whatever you feel like talking about :thumbsup

RiverStorm likes this.
  2. Hey Frost my friend!Im making a new Warrior Cats RP requested by @HeavensHens88, so may I post a link to it on here?

3. Frost bite88

That's sounds cool. When you do make it go ahead and post here, I'll join it :)

4. Fluffers

Fluffers Chillin' With My Peeps

FLUFFERS IN THE COOP

hi :p

5. Fluffers

Did i kill this [​IMG]

6. Frost bite88

Noooo I promise you didn't I was just busy making a rp, I'm here now and if anything you probably gave it some life

7. Fluffers

yay [​IMG]

8. Frost bite88

Yup no killing of the thread has happened yet :thumbsup

9. Frost bite88

I was thinking about making a new rp but I don't have many ideas and I don't want to make a rp and then have nobody join it, so if you guys have any ideas or just want to see a curtain thing then go ahead and share them with me if you'd like

10. Fluffers

hmmm

maybe

uh

flamingo RP

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by