| ! | Wild Chat Thread appeared! Trainer Frost sent out Conversation (Frost bite88 chat thread)

I haven't done a poll before so...eh

• This is a cool thread

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • This is a terrible thread

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Unicorns

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters
Narnia, lord of the rings, inheritance cycle, ringworld, 1954 collection of great science fiction compilation, a wrinkle in Time, the Earthsea trilogy, the Hainish cycle, apprentice adept series, I can't remember everything... But not so much modern stuff I suppose. I have to say my favorite short story has got to be The Crysalids, by John Wyndham. Also a big fan of The Stars My Destination. I can't remember how many I've read, my dad is an avid collector of science fiction and my mom likes certain fantasy. Half the basement walls are devoted to books.

Well since I know a lot of you like warrior cats now I'm curious about what other book series everyone else enjoys, I mean I have a ton of other things I like other then warriors so I'm just wondering what else others like I suppose :idunno

1. Survivors
2. The Forgotten Dogs :p
3. Spirit Animals
4. Guardians of Ga'Hoole
5. Wolves of the Beyond
6. The Phantom Stallion (though they're a REEEEAAAAALLLY easy read for me)
7. Thoroughbred (don't really read them anymore cause they're to easy...)
8. The Ranger's Apprentice
9. Redwall
10. Over 700 random novels without series that include cats, wolves, dogs, horses, chickens, tigers, coyote, raccoons, leopards, hyenas- you get the point. And if it has no animals- THE ACTION MUST BE INTENSE AND NOTHING LESS. ;)

Last edited:
1. Survivors
3. Spirit Animals
4. Guardians of Ga'Hoole
5. Wolves of the Beyond
9. Redwall
10. Over 700 random novels without series that include cats, wolves, dogs, horses, chickens, tigers, coyote, raccoons, leopards, hyenas- you get the point. And if it has no animals- THE ACTION MUST BE INTENSE AND NOTHING LESS. ;)

I am now starting the second series of Survivors and is the Forgotten Dogs the one with Shep the German Shepherd as the protagonist? I also tried to get into the Wolves of the Beyond but never could :/ One of personal favorites is Wings of Fire, the author is actually one of the Erins so it's really good

1. Survivors
3. Spirit Animals
4. Guardians of Ga'Hoole
5. Wolves of the Beyond
9. Redwall

I am now starting the second series of Survivors and is the Forgotten Dogs the one with Shep the German Shepherd as the protagonist? I also tried to get into the Wolves of the Beyond but never could :/ One of personal favorites is Wings of Fire, the author is actually one of the Erins so it's really good

Uh, nope. Dogs of the Drowned City is Shep's POV and I almost forgot about that series- LOVED IT back when I was in elementary and I still do!!!! :love
Hehehehe....
The Forgotten Dogs is my series. :p

Last edited:
Uh, nope. Dogs of the Drowned City is Shep's POV and I almost forgot about that series- LOVED IT back when I was in elementary and I still do!!!! :love
Hehehehe....
The Forgotten Dogs is my series. :p

Ahhh that's it, that was one of my first favorite series and I still love to read it now and again, but sometimes I forget book titles ;-;

Ohhhh that makes sense, I think you've mentioned it before, sorry I forgot ;-;

Back
Top Bottom