Wild Chicken RP (yet another one)

"ARE YOU TRYING TO IGNORE ME?" Helen squawked at KFC. "Why does no one ever want to be around me? Am I really that bad? I just lost my whole clutch of eggs today, and I know they were all fertile, but I haven't even bothered telling anyone about my loss because I know I won't get any sympathy!" Helen stormed away, upset.
Iris hopped lightly over to where KFC was. "It's okay," Iris said, "my eggs aren't fertile anyways. Even if they were, I don't want to brood chicks just yet."

Speckles sang her egg song, hoping to call Dinnerbone over so she could spend some time with him. She also wanted to start setting eggs again, since spring was coming.

(Can you guys make some hens?)

"It's alright, replied KFC
I don't think I'm ready for chicks yet also."

Last edited:
Speckles saw Dinnerbone coming, and went over to greet him. "Sorry, my eggs aren't fertile anymore, so that egg won't actually hatch a chick. But spring is coming, and I'd love to set some eggs so we could raise some chicks..."

(Would you like to start Snowflake and Francis, or should Fox just grab one of them out of the woods?)

(go ahead!)
Speckles saw Dinnerbone coming, and went over to greet him. "Sorry, my eggs aren't fertile anymore, so that egg won't actually hatch a chick. But spring is coming, and I'd love to set some eggs so we could raise some chicks..."

"What?"
"I thought for sure this one was." Dinnerbone said surprised.

KFC ruffled his feathers letting the cool dirt fling on his skin.
Dustbaths always relaxed him. he quickly pecked the dirt on the sides of the indent he was in. he had fallen into a pattern: peck, scratch fluff repeat. he did this many times until he felt satisfied KFC then stood up and started preening his feathers.

(I'll just take Snowflake for now, if Eddy doesn't take to Francis then I'll take her. After all, all the roosters really need some hens!)

"Well, then I promise you a batch of chicks by the time spring gets here!" Speckles said.

Fox was digging through the dirt, hoping to find a worm for Snow, who was dust bathing. Then he saw Snowflake in the woods. He clucked to her, offering a large worm.

Back
Top Bottom