Wild earthquake (A buffalo RP)

Thistle snorted and stopped for a moment to get behind Hans. He rolled his eyes.

Cinder looked at Thistle.

Amara rolled her eyes, well if he tried hard enough he could lead the herd, perhaps he's too weak. She giggled to herself

Last edited by a moderator:
Thistle snorted and stopped for a moment to get behind Hans. He rolled his eyes.

Cinder looked at Thistle.

"You're lucky. I can be as cruel as I wish, but I am as kind as I can be but serious at the same time." He told him as he gulped mouth fulls of water.

After a few hours of soaking in water, drinking, relaxing, and eating, Hans got up. "Let's go. We should be back by night time if we hurry up." He said. Cora got up, she felt strong and healthy again.

The walked. It was easier now that it was darker, they started walking up the mountain, it wasn't too steep so it was easy for them. The air was cool and refreshed you just by breathing.

Hours and hours of walking made everyone tired. They're legs felt like jelly. Even Hans could barely stand. "Okay, we'll have to go on tomorrow. Let's rest for now." Hans said, he found a safe spot for the herd and laid down.

Amara wasn't that tired, although she was probably the youngest female in the herd, she kept up the mountain without the herd to protect her from any threats that may be ahead

Back
Top Bottom