Wild Horse Plains! Horse RP Anyone welcome!

What breed will you be?

• American Saddlebred

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Friesian

• Gypsy Vanner

• Rocky Mountain

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • More than one breed!

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Horse Name: To be named
Horse Breed: Spanish Arabian
Horse Age: Newborn
Horse Gender: Colt
Horse History: Just born to Calypso and Jitterbug
Horse Personality: Skittish but curious and outgoing
Horse Herd: None; Loner
Horse Rank: N/A
Horse Mate: None yet
Horse Crush: None yet
Your Username:
Horse Appearance: Bay, with a white star

Do you want to play him chicken overlord? or me?

Horse Name: To be named
Horse Breed: Spanish Arabian
Horse Age: Newborn
Horse Gender: Colt
Horse History: Just born to Calypso and Jitterbug
Horse Personality: Skittish but curious and outgoing
Horse Herd: None; Loner
Horse Rank: N/A
Horse Mate: None yet
Horse Crush: None yet
Your Username:
Horse Appearance: Bay, with a white star

Do you want to play him chicken overlord? or me?
(He is in! His name, is his name To Be Name, or do you need a name to give him??)

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy4horses

Henry smiled at Emily's comment. "Thanks! You are a beautiful mare."

Dream Chaser smiled at Light. "Not much. Just walking by"

Darkness dipped his head. "Can I talk with my white goofball of a brother for a second?"

Light turned around with Darkness.He didn't think Dream could hear them.Darkness talked first. "Deam is a Dream!" He said with a farway look in his eyes.Light smiled.He may be foolish ,but he wasn't selfish. He wanted his brother to be happy, no matter what the price. If that ment a pretty mare than he would put a good word in for him."Don't worry buddy. I have your back. You can have her. Okay?"
"Okay."

They turned back to her. Light spoke first. "As much as I like you,I think I will give you a moment alone with my brother." Light walked away grinning a childish smile. Darkness nickered. "Excuse me for intruding. I'm darkness and that was my twin brother Light. Do you have anyone... A mate? Becuase if not..." Darkness knew gentlemen's manners usually didn't apply in this area. Muscles and handsomeness got you to the top. So he collected himself making his muscles ripple under his black hide in the sunshine. He side passed around her and continued to swoon over her.

Light decided his brother didn't need him anymore, so he left to find his own mares.
Dream Chaser smiled as the broths talked. She then saw Light leave and she went after him: Wait up. I... Um... kind of don't wanna be alone."

mist walked around, the pretty mare shook her mane. (can mist be pregnent now? can the stalion she is with do his "thing"now and she becomes pragnent? i will make her foal form now as i want to play it if the stailion does his thing now.)

( sure that is totally fine!!!)

Emily sidled up next to Henry and shook her mane flirtingly. (Do you want the stallion to 'do his thing' now?)

( Sure! No problem!) Henry did his :thing" and she became mated.

"No, I'm not." Sierra answered.
Black Sky's dipped his head and said, " Would You like to be with a nice stallion?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom