Wild Wyandottes! What should I do?

Pics
Thank you! I can't see at all from our yard, but they are still easy to watch. So watch them find a roost wile it is still a little light. Then wait until it is completely dark, take a dim light and catch them then. ? And yes, we can go on their lawn after dark, it isn't like their main yard, just a bit of lawn on the way to their door.
Sounds like a plan to me! Good luck! I'll pray for your quest.

Thank you! I can't see at all from our yard, but they are still easy to watch. So watch them find a roost wile it is still a little light. Then wait until it is completely dark, take a dim light and catch them then. ? And yes, we can go on their lawn after dark, it isn't like their main yard, just a bit of lawn on the way to their door.
Yes.
If you don't have headlights, 1 person should handle the light(maybe Dad) and the other 2 grab the birds. Just enough light to see but don't light of a path of escape for them.
I assume you know how to grab a bird, both hand round body to hold wings, and hang on tight, you'll likely only get one chance.

Sounds good! Are they still there today I'm guessing? Thank you for trying to rescue them. ❤
Yup! They are still there. (For now :cool: )

Yes.
If you don't have headlights, 1 person should handle the light(maybe Dad) and the other 2 grab the birds. Just enough light to see but don't light of a path of escape for them.
I assume you know how to grab a bird, both hand round body to hold wings, and hang on tight, you'll likely only get one chance.
Thank you, again, for all the advice!

Back
Top Bottom