I have found a devilishly handsome EE roo, that I'll be purchasing soon. I want to pair him and my Abigail, to produce some beautiful little EE chicks. Abigail is going through a very soft molt. She stopped laying because of it. Would she breed with the roo, even though she's going through a molt and an egg strike? I absolutely do not want to do anything that would harm her, but I couldn't find an answer to this. Should I wait to get the roo? Or if I do get him, will they just not bother having chicks until spring or the molt is over with?