will anyone take some chickens

fred jr

In the Brooder
10 Years
Feb 16, 2009
we have three male wyandottes and we are trying to find someone who wants them. so if you want them or if you know someone who wants them then tell us. because if we don't find someone who wants them my mom will kill them and eat them and i don't want that to happen. someone please take them:fl

You need to post your location.
wink.png

frow.gif

Make sure you edit/repost and add where you are located in your Posting. Might make it easier for those in your area to find you.

I would love to have them, but I have three BO roos I need to rid myself of...

April

BYC Buy Sell and Trade Rules, Please read and understand before posting in these areas.

6) PLEASE PUT YOUR LOCATION IN THE SUBJECT LINE Yes, there. I yelled it. For example, if you have a Pick Up only in your subject line, it wastes my time if I am in Oregon and you are in New Jersey. Know what I mean?

Fred Jr's mom here -- we're in northern Orange County, Cal. Poignant to see this post on here! I promise I won't kill them if he begs me not to. This is our first experience with figuring out what to do with the males!

OCchickens - I wish I could take those roos, but I've got to get rid of a couple myself. I just wanted to tell you I I got tickled your son's plea and realizing you had no idea he posted it. That is too cute!

I know how hard it is for me to have to get rid of a couple of roos - can't imagine how Fred, Jr. must feel. One of life's tough lessons, regardless of our age.

Good luck,
Penny

Try putting them on Craigslist - at least if someone is going to eat them, you don't have to know about it, and can think happy thoughts about wherever they end up...
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom