Will appreciate any information about gold feather farms

"We are a small rare breed poultry farm located in south Louisiana. We are collectors of the most beautiful and rarest breeds in the world. Set on 15 lush acres, our farm is a true chicken fanatic’s haven. Please have a look around our site and let us know if there is anything we can help with!"

What kind of info are you looking for?
Are you wanting to know if they breed show quality birds?
If so ask them to see some recent photos of their birds.

I am looking for ANY information about this
farm not from them, but from members here.

I am in the middle of dealing with these guys now. So far it has been an awful experience. I order 6 Svart Hona chicks from them in the beginning of April. I then sent a follow up email the same day to find out an estimated ship date so I could prepare my brooder. The seller replied that it would be either that week or the following week. 3 weeks later I still had not heard anything. I called, got a full voicemail recording, sent an email, didn’t hear anything back.

I called again the next day and spoke with a gentleman who said that he was shipping as much as he could but he was just extremely busy. He assured me that my order would be sent out on Monday (Yesterday) and that shipping info would be sent out. After I received nothing, I tried to call, once again no answer. I sent a text asking him to please return my call. Never heard anything back yet again, notice the trend?... I called this morning and he once again didn’t answer, but immediately text me saying that he would issue my refund after he finished shipping for the day. Awful experience for me. I see him on facebook shipping and promoting and selling hatching eggs. I would stear clear. Very very very poor service.

Back
Top Bottom