Will history repeat it's self? And lets play the name game!

hsm5grls

Songster
12 Years
Oct 3, 2007
tucson
We have 5 girls Will history repeat it's self what's your guess.
Picture015-2.jpg

Also If it is a boy his name will be Seth. But if it's a girl we are out of ideas. We have Alyssa, Davina, Joann, Isabel, and Hailie.
Anyone want to help name our baby?????

I'm a dunce when it comes to sonogram pictures!! They didn't do them back in the stone-age when I was pregnant...unless they thought there was a problem. I couldn't tell anything when I saw my grandkids ones either....until one of them did that 3-d one.

I love the name Hannah and also Zoe,,,of course I'm partial to Sarah...my daughter's name. My granddaughters are Emmi and Avery.

Christi has served me well for almost 40 years now. lol

I also like Kayleigh, Krystal, Emily, Sarah, Alanna, Brenna...I could go on and on. Too bad I only had one girl.

Good luck and congratulations.

i have 4 boys and a girl i totally feel for ya!!
big_smile.png
i say it will be a boy but can't tell sono is to small and baby don't look to be turned just right.

usually if they are hideing it's always the one ya want,lol. my girl did that and they couldn't tell said she was probably a boy since i had so many and when born she was a girl i never was so shocked, happy or cried so much in my life as that moment hearing those words. her dad had to take a pic to prove it to me while i was getting my tubel done cause i thought they all was lying to me,lol.

sounds like you seam to have nationality names going, how bout a russian name??? hers is jelena ashlyn russian for deer if i remember right, ashlyn i can't remember now but can look up both if ya like either of them. noone here has her names it is very rare.
silkie

My cousins name is Seth.
smile.png

I like Isabel for a girl.
My DD is Kendra Lee-Anne, when (and if) we decide to have another child, for a girl Josephine Marie ( I would call her Josie for short
smile.png
) and a boy Zachary something...lol.

We had Marta Lorena and Maria Luisa picked out. But of course we had two boys, and those names just didn't work. Then my wife quit on me, so you are welcome to those names.

My mothers name was Sara Inez; I like that too.

Rufus

Back
Top Bottom