Will history repeat it's self? And lets play the name game!

Quote:
since the name on my drivers license bears very little relationship to my nickname (which almost everyone calls me), I thought for awhile of changing my name to "something that would be "long" for Candy" ... before I realized what a nightmare changing my name on things would be, I considered changing it to Candalaria ... I think that's pretty, and it's a not-uncommon name among Hispanics .... which I am not

Candy

31/32 American of north-European extraction; 1/32 American of Hawaiian extraction

nccountrygirl wrote:
That was my mothers name, it's very beautiful

Thanks! I love my name! But I hate most nicknames for Elizabeth. The only one I'll tolerate is Liz.​

Its a BOY!!! So go ahead and stick to Seth!
wink.png

I have a niece named Lydia. I wasn't too crazy about it at first, but it has really grown on me and it's not so unusual that people say "huh?", but it's not overly common either.

Huh, I'm not getting sucked into the boy-girl thing. My first one was a boy despite my intuition plus 2 sonographers being sure it was a girl; I figured the second would turn out to be a boy since I was really *hoping* for a girl, so of course I was right, he's a boy too
tongue.png

Maybe I'm weird (well ok I assume I really am weird) but that's a cute sonogram, I love seeing the images of them lying in there all curled up and warm and happy and busy turning into people
smile.png

Since this is a chicken group I think SOMEone has to suggest the obvious, just so you can snort and ignore them, so here are some girl names for you:

Henrietta
Chiquita (well, it only works if you say it aloud)
Eglantine

tongue.png

Seriously, congratulations, and whether it's a boy or a girl, it'll be fortunate in going to such a good family to grow up in
smile.png

Pat

Thnks guys
There have been some great suggestions here and I really do need all the help I can get with names LOL.

Back
Top Bottom