will my goose be ok as im on vacation?

I took care of a friends chickens and prior to her leaving I came by regularly to make friends with the flock and especially the rooster..even as far has having him sit on my lap. First day I went to lock them up and he attacked me!! So good luck with the geese!! I got the hens in but never the rooster and he was a pain the whole time.
I am considering getting a pair of geese and my husbands biggest argument is what will happen when I go on my annual visit to friends down south. Well as he already has issues with the rooster..rooster probably considers him a rival!! I hate to think about the geese!! This makes me very sad...cuz I would love a pair of geese!!! He has problems with the dogs pining for their alpha leader when I leave too. He would probably tell the geese he loved them but they wouldn't believe it and be on him!! hahahaha
Sad but true...
Because I think everyone should have geese🙂.... you could do a pair of females, unless you specifically want a breeding pair. Our girls are super friendly and we even had a city slicker friend stay with our chickens, ducks and geese and dogs for a week when we went away and everyone survived!

That is so cool about 2 females....maybe I can have geese after all as the biggest argument is caring for them if I'm not there!

Back
Top Bottom